Davenport Village consists of 55 garden-style apartment units located on a beautiful 10-acre campus in Hainesport, New Jersey. The property serves low and moderate-income families with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Rents and maximum incomes are governed by the rules of the federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program.
In 2019, the maximum income for qualified households is as follows:
- one-person household: $37,860 per year
- Two-person household: $43,260 per year
- Three-person household: $48,660 per year
- Four-person household: $54,060 per year
- Five person household: $58,440 per year
Each unit at Davenport Village has a private entrance. The units feature fully-equipped kitchens and baths, with tile or linoleum flooring, updated cabinets and counter-tops. The living areas are spacious, featuring wall-to-wall carpeting. There is also ample closet space. Each unit has individually-controlled heating and air conditioning.
The complex features lush landscaping and a playground for the use of resident children. Our full-time maintenance staff provides on-call coverage for maintenance emergencies that occur outside of regular business hours.
In addition to a property manager, the complex also employs a part-time Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator assists residents in obtaining needed social, vocational, psychological, nutritional and medical supports so that they can enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
- Gas ranges, refrigerators and dishwashers are furnished in each apartment
- Window blinds
- Individual thermostat controls
- Washers & dryers in each unit
- Assigned automobile parking on the premises
No pets permitted.
For more information:
For more information about Davenport Village, please contact us: